Fancy Elopement: heART-focused tiny wedding
Getting married & having a wedding shouldn't be for a privileged few -- a beautiful wedding should be accessible.
That's why I love fancy elopements; weddings where a couple just shows up to a location & gets married. These elopements are a great option for couples who are seeking a fun & artful alternative to the wedding norm. Fancy elopements can be just the two of you or you can bring your entourage (I recommend no more than eight guests).
These elopements include:
- licensed officiant & tailor-made ceremony
- your choice of backdrop:
- Twinkle lights
- Neutral colored bunting flags
- Muted colored dip dyed fabric
- Paper cone
- small, handcrafted bouquets &/or boutonnieres made with seasonal flowers
- 30-minute portrait session
- online gallery & digital rights for sharing
fancy elopements start at $1125 & can be held pretty much anywhere**
*depending on where we have the ceremony, you may or may not be able to drink on site. I can also provide an alternative adult beverage if champagne isn't your taste.
**Atlanta is dope, but if you would like to have your fancy elopement somewhere else, LIFE & ART events loves to travel!
So you're ~*super*~ fancy, huh? Well, here's some of our available add-ons & elaborations:
- personalized backdrop
- larger, more extravagant bouquet
- flower crowns
- boutonnieres or corsages for family members
- picnic basket filled with goodies & a blanket or two for snuggling
- styled bar cart
- a sweet treat for the couple
- giant balloons
- polaroid photography
- reception planning (scouting/booking restaurant, at-home [dinner] party, etcetera)